The United States President Donald J. Trump has announced a temporary suspension of the planned military strikes, which were targeting Iranian power plants and energy infrastructure, following what he described as “very good and productive conversations” between Washington and Tehran over the past two days. In a statement released on March 23, 2026, Trump said
Iran’s representative to the International Maritime Organization (IMO) said on Sunday, March 22, 2026, that all ships except those linked to what Tehran considers “enemies” can transit the Strait of Hormuz, provided they coordinate security and safety arrangements, according to the semi-official Mehr news agency. Ali Mousavi told the IMO that Iran was ready to
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made his first public appearance following widespread claims that he had been killed. Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, March 19, 2026, Netanyahu directly addressed the rumours, dismissing them. “First of all, I just want to say I’m alive, and you’re all witnesses,” he said. Netanyahu Breaks Silence