Mother Seeks Help After Child Allegedly Kidnapped and Found Dead in Ransom Case
Share
A mother is seeking help after her child was allegedly kidnapped in a ransom case involving threatening messages sent to her while she was in Saudi Arabia.
According to circulating messages, an individual using the name “Mohammed Ibrahim” allegedly contacted the mother and claimed the child had been abducted, demanding payment within 6 hours.
The suspect allegedly issued threats indicating that failure to comply with the demand would result in harm to the child.
He warned the mother that the child’s safety depended on compliance.
“For now, you have 6 hours to save your child. If you don’t, you will experience the pain of losing your child; there is no need to search anymore. Right now, he is safe for 6 hours,” said the suspect.
Mother Seeks Help After Death of Son
The mother is reported to have questioned the identity and location of the person behind the messages, demanding clarification and urging the suspect to disclose where the child was being held.
In response, the suspect allegedly refused to provide details and continued issuing further threats.
“If you have to pay, you will get your child safe. If you don’t, you cannot imagine what you will see after 6 hours. No story, just send your WhatsApp number so you can talk to your child for the last time. Bye,”
However, it is also alleged that the child was later found dead after the ransom demands were not met, as the mother received distressing images and videos following the incident.
Reports further allege that a relative identified as Eunice may have been linked to the incident, with claims that the fake account used in the communication was created to facilitate the ransom demands.
These claims, however, have not been independently verified by authorities.
Also Read: Gideon Moi Calls for Urgent Govt Action Over Rising Cases of Missing and Abused Children
An 8-year-old girl was killed by her uncle in Kisii
This incident comes amid the growing number of cases of children missing and being found dead.
In Kisii, detectives are investigating the killing of an eight-year-old girl in an incident in which her uncle is alleged to have attacked her before an angry mob reportedly torched the suspect’s house in Kitutu Central Sub-County, Kisii County.
Police said the incident occurred at Nyamatuta Village in Bigege Sub-location on May 19, where the 32-year-old suspect is alleged to have attacked the Grade Two pupil, inflicting fatal injuries.
The child had reportedly gone home for lunch and was returning to school when the incident occurred.
She sustained a deep cut on the right side of the head and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Although Investigators said the motive behind the killing had not been immediately established, preliminary findings suggested the suspect had longstanding family disagreements with his elder brother, who is the girl’s father.
Following the incident, the suspect reportedly presented himself at Gisieka Police Post in neighbouring Marani Sub-County, where he was arrested before being transferred to Nyanchwa Police Station.
Follow our WhatsApp channel for instant news updates

A conversation between the mother and the alleged kidnapper. Photo/ Local boy / X
