The United States President Donald J. Trump has announced a temporary suspension of the planned military strikes, which were targeting Iranian power plants and energy infrastructure, following what he described as “very good and productive conversations” between Washington and Tehran over the past two days. In a statement released on March 23, 2026, Trump said
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has made his first public appearance following widespread claims that he had been killed. Speaking at a press conference on Thursday, March 19, 2026, Netanyahu directly addressed the rumours, dismissing them. “First of all, I just want to say I’m alive, and you’re all witnesses,” he said. Netanyahu Breaks Silence
The director of the National Counterterrorism Center, Joseph Kent, has resigned, citing opposition to the United States’ ongoing war in Iran and raising concerns about the rationale behind the conflict. In a resignation letter addressed to President Donald Trump, Kent said he could not “in good conscience” support the war, arguing that Iran posed no